|JOB TITLE: Process/Product Engineer
Process/Product Engineer is responsible for manufacturing processes necessary to meet final customer requirements. Specific duties include but not limited to design, production and processes required meeting the customer requirements and achieving the goals of Century Seals, Inc.
- Design of components, carbon fixtures and tooling required, producing product that meets customer requirements.
- Responsible for Century Seal Inc. drawings, engineering procedures and processes which shall include producing, maintaining and distribution to appropriate departments.
- Work with customers' engineering departments as directed by Sales Manager on both current and future requirements.
- Work with vendors as directed by Materials Manager on producing the most cost effective designs.
- Approval of sample fires in production.
- Disposition of non-conforming material at incoming and in process inspections.
- Work with production on continuous improvement projects.
- Other duties as directed by Engineering Manager
- Process/Product engineer reports directly to the Engineering Manager. Cooperates with other departments as needed for proper execution of company plans.
Educating and training:
- College degree preferred. The Engineering Manager can determine whether education and training are sufficient based on his/her experience.
- Auto Cad experience
- In depth knowledge of hermetic seals
- Good Communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years hermetic seal experience