|JOB TITLE: Account Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales / Admin
Purpose and Scope:
The Account Manager is the voice of Century Seals to its customers and is therefore responsible for the upkeep of direct accounts as well as the management of area sales representatives. On occasion the Account Manager will also perform lead generation and follow-up leading to the identification of potential customers and a better understanding of the ever-changing industry climate.
- Develop and maintain proper business relationships with current and potential customers.
- Coordinate sales efforts with outside sales representatives
- Responsible for entering customer sales orders and reviewing contracts to ensure that requirements are met.
- Send and receive customer satisfaction surveys on an annual basis
- Complete customer quality surveys including REACH, RoHS, and CMRT
- Scan and archive previous years records
- Work as a go-between with the Engineering department of Century Seals and customers to support customer needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with Century Seals Manufacturing department, Buyer, and other personnel to inform customers on the status of jobs
- Ensure that quotes and orders are properly processed to meet deadlines set by Century Seals and its customers
- Develop and implement sales plans and forecast on an annual basis.
- Travel as required to represent Century Seals at industry trade shows and on-site customer visits.
- Other duties as directed by Sales/Marketing Manager.
-Sales Manager reports directly to the Sales/Marketing Manager.
Education and Training:
- College degree is preferred. The General Manager can determine whether education and training are sufficient based on his/her experience.
- In depth knowledge of hermetic seal industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Hermetic seal experience is preferred.