DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
Upload Your Resume
Plating Laboratory Technician (Salisbury, MD - Onsite)
Laboratory Technician - Plating Shop
Fin-Tec is a metal finishing company for the electronics industry. Located in Salisbury, Maryland, Fin-Tec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Seals and has been in business since 1995. As a Fin-Tec employee, you will be part of a team that strives to meet and exceed customer expectations with high quality finishing, fast turn arounds, and excellent customer service. We are a small team that values getting the job done right with an easygoing atmosphere. Our customers are top names in microwave electronics and the parts we finish for them end up in some of the most advanced electronics assemblies on the planet.
As a laboratory technician for Fin-Tec you will have direct responsibility for the following:
- Chemical makeup for tanks
- Planning and executing preventative chemical maintenance for tanks
- Documentation of all makeups and maintenance
- pH verification, temperature verification, chemistry analysis
- Comprehension and execution of information contained within technical data sheets
- Assisting the waste water treatment operator. Waste water assistance can range from physical labor, to analysis of waste water, to treatment of waste water, to storage/identification/verification and management of all wastes on site.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Strong Emphasis on Safety
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a plating shop
- An Associate Degree in Chemistry or a related area of study will be considered in lieu of experience
- Willing to undergo additional training such as RCRA
- Frequent standing, walking, and sitting
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Previous Metal Finishing Experience
- Previous Documentation Experience
- Previous Chemical Handling Experience
- Associates Degree or higher in Chemistry or related field
The work schedule is 5:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Thursday with overtime opportunities on Fridays. A half hour paid break and a half hour unpaid lunch are included in the shift.
Pay rate is commensurate with experience. Benefits include, but are not limited to: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, annual Christmas party, company events (baseball tickets, lunches, giveaways, etc.), sick time, paid time off, and earned time off.
We look forward to having you join our team as we continue to satisfy customers and grow our company!
***Please Note*** - If selected for an interview, an on-site interview will be required at our facility in Salisbury, Maryland. You must be able to travel to this location for an interview in order to be considered for the position.
To apply, please click "Upload Resume" in the Human Resources tab above.
Return to the Employment Opportunities Menu
503 Harrington Street • P.O. Box 720 • Seaford, DE 19973 • (302) 629-0324 • Fax (302) 629-0325
Remove your number from the text signup here.
Design, Hosting and Application Development by